Indonite™ is cost-efficient synthetic nanoclay suitable for use in a wide range of common industrial performance additive applications. Indonite can work as a rheology modifier, film-forming agent and adsorbent. Indonite is synthesized quickly and at relatively low temperature and pressure. This yields significant cost savings compared to alternatives. This lower cost can translate into tremendous growth potential to firms that will market Indonite-based performance additives to more price sensitive markets.
- Clear transparency
- Fast swelling capability
- High gel strength
- High viscosity at low shear
- Highly shear thinning
- High purity
- Lower cost alternative, opens up more price sensitive markets
- Controlled synthesis process yields particles of a consistent size, shape and uniformity – resulting in superior performance
- Application-ready in either powder or solution form – no processing needed
- Energy efficient synthesis means a reduced carbon footprint
- Shorter swelling time than alternatives
- Inorganic material that does not support microbial growth
- Fire resistant
For further information about ShayoNano’s Indonite nanoclay, please contact us at email@example.com.